The third in our series of project webinars will share the latest findings from studies into the technical feasibility, cost and safety of marine CO2 transport and injection into offshore geological storage sites. The webinar will include talks on the opportunities and challenges of shipping CO2, and work to optimise batch-wise injection of CO2 into storage sites. This work package will ultimately create guidelines for those seeking to develop flexible transport and storage networks.
WHEN: Wed 13 February, 15:00 - 16:00 CET
The webinar will feature presentations by:
- Peter van Os, Project Co-ordinator, TNO
- Ragnhild Skagestad, SINTEF M&S:
- Marielle Koenen, TNO: Preventing injectivity impairment by salt precipitation during batch-wise injection
- Arne Dugstad, Institute for Energy Technology (IFE)
- Anna Korre, Imperial College London
We will also have time for a live Question & Answer session.